Reverend Thomas's Irreverent Web Blog. A discussion of U.S. domestic events and policies affecting the development and direction of Faith Hope and Charity Ministries. Along with some highly opinionated comments, some seemingly non-Pastoral in nature.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Tidy says 0 Errors / 0 Warnings

Ok, still working on the web site. Everyone says to much purple. Check it out now, contrasting colors. Viewable in any browser. Validated, W3C, 508, WCAG Priority 3, Validated! Can anyone say woo hoo, goggle has 0 errors and 39 warnings and all they have is a search engine, yahoo 0 errors and 158 warnings, the Cynthia says validator site (the site that gave me a perfect score on the WCAG Priority 3) 0 errors and 25 warnings, come on Cynthia lead by example.

Ok the people of viewable any browser campaign said to steal their code and their .css, so I did, I thought that would be simple, change some color numbers comment some stuff out and woo hoo a shrink to fit web page. Wrong.

With lots of help from my wife, mostly because she is trying to get me off of her computer so she can back to her relationship with her appliance, I have one really cool and perfect code page to build everything else off of.

Anyone wanting to drop another 150 Million to build a poverty website give me a holler, I will put the money to better use. I might break down and buy my own laptop, but so far, it's cost me time, $150.00 bucks for the external hard drive. I have lost no friends, woo hoo. I have learned a little bit about html, buy the way the site looks great on a cell phone, and I have had some great fun in the learning process.

Let me know what you think. In His Grip.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the new web site looks lots better than the old one. It was too dark before. Perfect code is a form of art. Anybody can slap a website on the internet. It is good to see people take pride in their work, and do it "as unto the Lord". Just don't forget to keep tweaking. A web site is an ever evolving life form.

RevThomas said...

Thank you. RevT