Reverend Thomas's Irreverent Web Blog. A discussion of U.S. domestic events and policies affecting the development and direction of Faith Hope and Charity Ministries. Along with some highly opinionated comments, some seemingly non-Pastoral in nature.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Jesus has been declared an outlaw and criminal in Orlando, FL

That's right, the city of Orlando, FL, home of Disney Land, has declared Jesus an outlaw and all Christians as well, read the story for yourself.

Jesus commanded us to feed the hungry! The city of Orlando and several other major cities as well has made it against the law to do so.

I am currently emailing the local major of these cities, and or there local paper. I will let you know what they say.

In the meantime, keep your dollars out of these cities. Dallas has Six Flags, Don't Go, Orlando has Disney Land, Don't Go.

Better yet, break the law and bring a homeless person a sandwich and some love from our heavenly Father.

If you see sign like this email them to me. I will post them, the city, the mayor and everything else I can post about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not really a revolutionary idea to break the law and bring a homeless person a sandwich, because Jesus was an outlaw and a rebel in his own space and time. But yeah I would definitely think twice about spending my tourist dollars in these cities.