Reverend Thomas's Irreverent Web Blog. A discussion of U.S. domestic events and policies affecting the development and direction of Faith Hope and Charity Ministries. Along with some highly opinionated comments, some seemingly non-Pastoral in nature.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Not a Foreign Affairs Office

I would like to address the 3 out of 5 emails I have been getting lately. The calling God placed on my heart was to fight in this war against poverty in America. Blue Collar Poverty in America even more specifically.
I appreciate and respect the hundreds of missionaries all across the world and keep you in my daily prayers.
Do not ask FHC for help if you are not serving the needs of American's I can't help. My calling is different than yours.
Next nasty email I get from one you. I will post it here on my blog.

No comments: