Reverend Thomas's Irreverent Web Blog. A discussion of U.S. domestic events and policies affecting the development and direction of Faith Hope and Charity Ministries. Along with some highly opinionated comments, some seemingly non-Pastoral in nature.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Thanks

I was looking through all of the take actions on razoo when I came across this one - Create an appriciation and post it. I thought to myself orginally, gee this will be easy, I'll just write a short thank you to my wife and be done.
My wife is my rock, when things get crazy and I need a little focus, she always comes through, she is smart, witty, a nut case sometimes, and a joy to be with, a blessing for me by all rights.
It can’t just end there I know I have left many things go unappreciated for a long time.
I thank God for His Son and the restoration of my soul.
I thank God for listening and answering my prayers even when I forget to pray sometimes.
I thank God for the countless blessing He has given me.
I thank my wife for her support and love!
I thank my children for their patience.
I thank my Dogs for my daily licks.
I thank Denny for being there when I needed it.
I thank the Eagle for being there when I needed it.
I thank Jim, Jerry, Scott, Julie, Cindy, Cherly, John, Terry, Mike, Leon and the countless number of other people that have come into or been a part of my life. Everyone brought something to table and I walked away blessed from every encounter and some are still blessing me today.

No comments: